Capturing Your Elopement Photography Just How You Want It
Scotland Elopement Photographer Covering The Lake District, Yorkshire, Northumberland and Scotland
What is tradition? For me, there’s a fine balance between tradition and making yourself happy and as a Scotland elopement photographer I feel we should all be free to follow our own paths, whilst exploring what life is about, but more than anything, be HAPPY. That’s why I love elopement photography so much.
Elopements are more precious than ever. They represent freedom, the chance to explore and be free as a couple before you make the ultimate commitment to each other.
There are several reasons why people elope, maybe the idea of a grand wedding just doesn’t do anything for you, family politics always plays a part at every wedding, cost, or maybe you are the type of couple who just loves the outdoors and want to spend your most important day watching the sunset over the mountains.
I get it, and that’s why I love elopements.
Ever since I was a little lad From I have loved the outdoors all my life and I love that sense of adventure. I want to share your elopement with you and capture those amazing moments that you will cherish for the rest of your life.
There’s no silly poses, no staged photos, just life at its raw finest.
As a Scotland elopement photographer I cover the North East, Northumberland, The Lake District and Scotland.
If you are planning your own elopement adventure I would love to speak to you, I would also check out this amazing blog on the best ways to plan your elopement. Click the button below
IF YOU ARE ELOPING THEN GET IN TOUCH TO HEAR ABOUT SOME HUGE DISCOUNTS!
- First let’s sit down and chat about your plans and dreams. Let’s talk all things elopement and adventure. Ill answer any question you have so we can get things rolling.
- Once you make things official and tell me you want to book, i’ll send over your quote and contract through my online booking system. There is a £100 deposit to secure your date
- Once everything is official I’ll start planning your dream elopement. Throughout the process I will keep you informed and send over as much details and plans as possible. These will include any accommodation you may need, locations and a time table of the day.
Also include in your package…
- Your Own Password Protected Online Gallery
- 12×12 Linen Fine Art Album
- Wooden box that includes USB and ten 6×4 photos
- One tree planted to offset carbon footprint
- Travel included
Prices start from £1000
If you are planning an elopement then I would love to hear from you. Click the button below to message me.