ABOUT ME | OUTDOOR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY WIZARD
Get To Know Me…
The Things I Love….
- Cooking – BBQ, Pizza (propper pizza, you know straight out of a woodfire with a thin crispy base) and Sushi
- Dogs at weddings are a must!
- Coffee, I don’t know what it is but there’s something that makes it sooooo good.
- Lego. I know how old I am and I don’t care
- Films – Batman, star wars (old ones of course), Ghostbusters (love a bit of Bill Murry) and LOTR
- Gaming (nothing scary mind)
- Travelling!! Give me a city break or a backpacking holiday any day of the year. I hate sand….and heat!
- The outdoors – Hills, mountains, woods all day long, and even better if they are in autumn or winter!
- I love driving…..is there anything better than a long drive listening to music?
So who am I? I’m Aaron and I’m a wedding photographer who specialises in weddings that are a little different. I’m a huge lover of the outdoors, travelling and exploring new places with my family and friends. I am married and have two kids and two dogs. As a family, we love nothing more than jumping on the sofa after a long week and watching a movie, but we also don’t do “normal”. Some of our recent adventures have been husky sledging in Lapland, BBQing in the desert in the middle east or wild camping on the Old Man of Storr. It’s these experiences that inspire my photography and make me want to capture your wedding like no one else will.
P.S I also love pizza!!
Remember to create great memories and be happy. That’s the secret to life.
My favourite North Yorkshire Wedding Venue
North Yorkshire has some of the best wedding venues I have been to, but my all-time favourite is Danby Castle.
Danby Castle is set in the heart of the North Yorkshire Moors overlooking the Esk valley. It has stunning 360 degree views of rolling moorland and no matter what time of year you get married there the views are just stunning. It has castle ruins that are perfect for exploring and photos and a converted barn where your wedding breakfast is held. Click on the link below to check this amazing place out.
Santa and Peter Elopement | The Yorkshire DalesI first spoke to Santa and Peter after a rather odd email landed in my inbox. It went something along the lines of 'we want to have a walking wedding with our family and friends, can you do that? Ohh there will be...
Top Tips On Planning A Spring Wedding Planning a spring wedding? If so, you're in luck! There are many things to consider when planning a wedding, but the good news is that there are plenty of tips and tricks to help make the process easier. This blog post will...
How to Plan Your Wedding Photography TimelineIf you are thinking about how to plan your wedding photography timeline then it is crucial to think about what you would like to capture. Some couples want to capture every detail of their big day, while others want to...