ABOUT ME | OUTDOOR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY WIZARD
Me! Wedding Photographer, Chief Button Hole Pinner and Foodie Lover
The Things I Love….
- Cooking – BBQ, Pizza (propper pizza, you know straight out of a woodfire with a thin crispy base) and Sushi
- Dogs at weddings are a must!
- Coffee, I don’t know what it is but there’s something that makes it sooooo good.
- Lego. I know how old I am and I don’t care
- Films – Batman, star wars (old ones of course), Ghostbusters (love a bit of Bill Murry) and LOTR
- Gaming (nothing scary mind)
- Travelling!! Give me a city break or a backpacking holiday any day of the year. I hate sand….and heat!
- The outdoors – Hills, mountains, woods all day long, and even better if they are in autumn or winter!
- I love driving…..is there anything better than a long drive listening to music?
Remember to create great memories and be happy. That’s the secret to life.
My favourite North Yorkshire Wedding Venue
North Yorkshire has some of the best wedding venues I have been to, but my all-time favourite is Danby Castle.
Danby Castle is set in the heart of the North Yorkshire Moors overlooking the Esk valley. It has stunning 360 degree views of rolling moorland and no matter what time of year you get married there the views are just stunning. It has castle ruins that are perfect for exploring and photos and a converted barn where your wedding breakfast is held. Click on the link below to check this amazing place out.
Top Tips On Planning A Spring Wedding Planning a spring wedding? If so, you're in luck! There are many things to consider when planning a wedding, but the good news is that there are plenty of tips and tricks to help make the process easier. This blog post will...
How to Plan Your Wedding Photography TimelineIf you are thinking about how to plan your wedding photography timeline then it is crucial to think about what you would like to capture. Some couples want to capture every detail of their big day, while others want to...
How to Choose a Wedding PhotographerYour wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. You will want to remember all the moments from that day for years to come. Therefore, it is so important to choose the right photographer to capture all those memories...